Meet Our Team of Experts
Tiffany L. Adams
Founder & President of Cincinnati Etiquette & Leadership Institute, LLC
- Education: BS in Finance at Miami University, MBA in Finance at University of Cincinnati
- Certified Corporate Etiquette & International Protocol Expert, Instructor, National & Local Columnist, and Public Speaker
- 2014 Graduate of the Protocol School of Washington® (PSOW), nationally accredited and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Harvard University's Division of Continuing Education - Completed Cross-Cultural Communication in Business and Negotiation & Leadership courses
- 2015 Certificate, Babson College Executive Education - Women's Leadership Summit in Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Honoree of the Chamber's "Business We Watch" Award
- 15+ years work experience in the Financial Services and Non-Profit industries
- Proud member of the Business Leaders Alliance
- Proud member of the Cincinnati Ballet’s Étoile women’s affinity group that promotes female leadership in the arts and beyond
- Cincinnati Business Courier columnist. Adams authors, "Ms. Tiffany's Epiphanies", a column where she answers readers' questions regarding business etiquette, dining etiquette, women's leadership and international protocol.
- National columnist for Bizwomen, a national news site for women leaders in business.
- 100 Wise Women - Cincinnati and CBC Bizwomen Mentor
- Winner of the Chamber's 2015 Cincinnati USA Business Award, 10 under 5, which recognizes exceptional small businesses making a positive impact.
- Community Service & Volunteer Experience: Delta Zeta Foundation Board Trustee, Cincinnati Zoo, Children's Hospital, Delta Zeta National Foundation Board, The Ronald McDonald House, church and the Mariemont School District.
Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Certified Consultant & Trainer
- Ph.D. in Gifted and Talented Education from the University of Oklahoma
- Classroom teacher in eleven states for Grades K-12 and 15 years experience as the Coordinator of the Gifted and Talented school programs in Ohio
- Recipient of the distinguished Ohio Association of Gifted Children Outstanding Educator Award
- Coordinator of programs for high academic achievers: Summer Laureate, Youth Summit, Gifted education programs in school districts
- Graduate of the Protocol School of Washington. Owner and Certified Etiquette Consultant of the Etiquette & Protocol Institute
- US Air Force military officer wife providing hands on experience in military protocol and event planning
- Home economic graduate of University of Kentucky and Bridegewater State University, Massachusetts