Meet Our Team of Experts
Tiffany L. Adams
Founder & President of Cincinnati Etiquette & Leadership Institute, LLC
- Education: BS in Finance at Miami University, MBA in Finance at University of Cincinnati
- Certified Corporate Etiquette & International Protocol Expert, Instructor, National & Local Columnist, and Public Speaker
- 2014 Graduate of the Protocol School of Washington® (PSOW), nationally accredited and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Harvard University's Division of Continuing Education - Completed Cross-Cultural Communication in Business and Negotiation & Leadership courses
- ArtsWave 2019 Campaign Leadership Cabinet member & Co-Chair of the ArtsWave Women's Leadership Roundtable
- 2015 Certificate, Babson College Executive Education - Women's Leadership Summit in Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Honoree of the Chamber's "Business We Watch" Award
- 15+ years work experience in the Financial Services and Non-Profit industries
- Proud member of the Business Leaders Alliance
- Proud member of the Cincinnati Ballet’s Étoile women’s affinity group that promotes female leadership in the arts and beyond
- Cincinnati Business Courier columnist. Adams authors, "Ms. Tiffany's Epiphanies," a column where she answers readers' questions regarding business etiquette, dining etiquette, women's leadership and international protocol.
- National columnist for Bizwomen, a national news site for women leaders in business.
- 100 Wise Women - Cincinnati and CBC Bizwomen Mentor
- Winner of the Chamber's 2015 Cincinnati USA Business Award, 10 under 5, which recognizes exceptional small businesses making a positive impact.
- Community Service & Volunteer Experience: ArtsWave 2019 Campaign Leadership Cabinet & ArtsWave Co-Chair of the Women's Leadership Roundtable, Delta Zeta Foundation Board Trustee, Cincinnati Zoo, Children's Hospital, Delta Zeta National Foundation Board, The Ronald McDonald House, church and the Mariemont School District.
Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Certified Consultant & Trainer
- Ph.D. in Gifted and Talented Education from the University of Oklahoma
- Classroom teacher in eleven states for Grades K-12 and 15 years experience as the Coordinator of the Gifted and Talented school programs in Ohio
- Recipient of the distinguished Ohio Association of Gifted Children Outstanding Educator Award
- Coordinator of programs for high academic achievers: Summer Laureate, Youth Summit, Gifted education programs in school districts
- Graduate of the Protocol School of Washington. Owner and Certified Etiquette Consultant of the Etiquette & Protocol Institute
- US Air Force military officer wife providing hands on experience in military protocol and event planning
- Home economic graduate of University of Kentucky and Bridegewater State University, Massachusetts